YOUTH MOBILITY PROGRAM
THE YOUTH MOBILITY PROGRAM POLAND - CANADA
The purpose of this Program is to simplify administrative procedures applicable when young citizens of Poland and Canada intend to enter and stay in the territory of other country to complement their post-secondary education or training, to acquire work experience and to improve their knowledge of other's languages, culture and society.
The Youth Mobility Program Poland - Canada allows Canadian and Polish citizens between the ages of 18 and 35 to work up to a year, under one of the following categories:
Gain Canadian professional work experience to better compete in a global economy. This program is designed for young professionals, including students and post-secondary graduates, wishing to gain further training in their field under a pre-arranged contract of employment (up to 12 months).
Internship / On-the-Job Training
Acquire valuable overseas work experience related to your field of study. This program is designed for students who intend to complete part of their academic curriculum by undertaking internship or work placement arranged by agreement between educational institutions (up to 12 months).
Fund your vacation with temporary work in Poland. This program is designed for young citizens, including registered students in their home country, who intend to travel in the host country and who wish to obtain paid employment on an occasional basis in order to supplement their financial resources (up to 12 months).
- Visa Application Form (printed, dated and signed);
- Filled-in Declaration;
- 2 passport size identity photos;
- The participation fee is 150 CAD:
- Acceptable forms of payment: cash, Money Order, or certified checks payable to The Consulate Geneal of Poland in Toronto. Personal checks are not accepted;
- Passport - must be valid for at least 3 months from the date of intended departure from Poland with at least one blank visa page;
- Photocopy of your job offer, signed and on company letterhead, with address and contact phone of the company. This document must specify the dates, duration, salary and duties related to your job;
- Up-to-date basic curriculum vitae;
Applications will only be accepted in person.
Consulate General of Poland in Toronto
2603 Lake Shore Blvd. West
Toronto, ON M8V 1G5
Applications will not be accepted by fax or email.
Incomplete applications will be returned without being examined.
Learn more about studying and travelling to Poland